Fibreworks® Sisal Wallcovering
Fibreworks Sisal Wallcovering
Sisal is a natural derivative of the sisalana plant and is grown commercially in Brazil, Africa, and Mexico. This fibrous plant is hand cut ans air dried adding strength to its unique durable characteristics. The Sisal fibers are then carefully vat-dyed to our color specifications and woven to give a beautiful, long-lasting wallcovering.
Qualities and Benefits of Sisal Wallcovering
- Extremely durable, will not scar or mar
- Covers problem surfaces including concrete block
- Biodegradable, a very "Green" product
- Sound absorbent
- 100% Static free
- Tackable Surface
- Class A Flame Spread Rating
- Passes UBC 8-2 Corner Burn Test
- 100% pure sisal, a natural, elegant look
- Ideal product for high abuse/high traffic areas
- Seamless Installation is possible for most jobs
- Great for Convention Centers, Gymnasiums, Housing, Military Facilities...